Terms and conditions of use
These general conditions govern purchases made on the website www.valarsa.it, in accordance with articles 50 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code) section II of Chapter I of Title Three of Part Three, to which reference should be made in accordance with article 60 of the Consumer Code.
These conditions are valid exclusively between the company B.P.L. di Zappon Paolo & C. snc - via dell'Artigianato, 2 - 36040 Orgiano (VI), distributor of the brand "VALARSA" and any person who makes online purchases on the website www.valarsa.it, hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER". These conditions may be subject to change, the date of publication online is the date of entry into force.
In case of receipt of non-conforming or defective products, the CUSTOMER must report the non-conformity defectpursuant to art. 132 of the Consumer Code by sending an e-mail to customer service email@example.com within 14 days from the discovery of the defect. Subsequently, the CUSTOMER must proceed with the creation of a return by following the instructions that he will receive from our staff, specifying whether he wishes to have the item replaced or a refund. VALARSA will contact the courier who, subject to availability, will collect the goods. VALARSA reserves the right to verify the disputed non-conformity, and if confirmed will provide for the shipment of the replacement goods or refund with crediting with the method of payment used by the customer at the time of purchase. In case of change of size for reasons not attributable to Valarsa, the company will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item, while the costs of the return will be borne by the buyer. In case of return for reasons not attributable to Valarsa, the shipping costs for the return of the garments will always be borne by the buyer.
ART. 1 - Subject of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, VALARSA sells and the CUSTOMER buys at a distance the tangible movable goods indicated and offered for sale on the website www.valarsa.it. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, through the access of the CUSTOMER at www.valarsa.it and the realization of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the website itself.
ART. 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by VALARSA to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. VALARSA undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site according to the technical and aesthetic characteristics apparent and resulting from the factory documents, except for errors, inaccuracies or differences not to be considered attributable to the seller.
3. VALARSA undertakes to process orders the same day if placed before 12.00 noon, orders placed after 12.00 noon will be processed the following day.
ART. 3 - Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the one present when the CUSTOMER consults the product data sheets; this must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to others before the order confirmation.
2. Even after VALARSA sends the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed (in any case within the deadline of delivery as per art. 2) and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the products available, request the cancellation of the order or grant an extension of a further thirty days to the seller, communicating his choice via e-mail to customer service.
ART. 4 - Methods of payment
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made by means of the credit cards indicated on the website www.valarsa.it. For payments made by credit card, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the registration of the order and the reservation of the amount on the card, VALARSA will take the necessary steps with the payment operator to cancel the transaction relating to the unavailable goods. The actual debiting of the order amount will only take place when the order is complete and ready for shipment.
2. The communications relative to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER at the moment in which it is made are made on special protected lines and with all the guarantees assured by the use of the security protocols foreseen by the payment circuits.
ART. 5 - Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.valarsa.it are expressed in Euro and include VAT where applicable.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of completion of the purchase process before payment is made.
ART. 6 - Warranty on products
All products presented on the website www.valarsa.it benefit from a 24-month legal warranty for defects of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To benefit from warranty service, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice.
ART. 7 - Delivery methods
1. VALARSA will accept orders with Worldwide delivery. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of order.
2. For each order placed on the website www.valarsa.it, VALARSA issues an invoice for the material shipped. The information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure shall be used as the basis for issuing the invoice. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated in the invoice.
ART. 8 - Responsibility
1. VALARSA does not assume any responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure or fortuitous circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and inefficiencies of the internet network, in the event that it is unable to execute the order in the time provided for in the contract.
2. The availability of each item is for information only, it has no contractual nature and no responsibility can be attributed to the seller in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ART.9 - Integrity
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are made up of all the clauses that make them up. If one or more of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is deemed invalid or declared invalid under law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
ART. 10 - Right of withdrawal and complaints
The CUSTOMER may exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with the law in the manner contained in the specific information available on the website www.valarsa.it, which the CUSTOMER declares to have viewed and accept.
Any claims relating to this contract may be sent exclusively by registered letter with return receipt to the registered office B.P.L. di Zappon Paolo & C. snc - via dell'Artigianato, 2 - 36040 Orgiano (VI) (IT), or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ART. 11 - Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law, which expressly refers to anything not specifically provided for above. Any legal dispute relating to the contract stipulated and the application of these General Conditions of Sale shall be reserved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the territory of the State.
Users viewing the Site will see minimum amounts of information in the devices in use, whether computers or mobile devices, in small text files called "cookies" saved in the directories used by the User's web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
Our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as user name and password
- analyse the use of the services and content provided in order to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered
TYPES OF COOKIES USED:
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories, persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless users change the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. The Site will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve its use and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third party domains.
ANALYSIS COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTY SERVICES
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third party domains outside the Site.
COOKIES TO INTEGRATE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND FUNCTIONS
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or to use third party software services. These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
VALARSA, according to current legislation, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By means of specific configurations of the browser used or the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing settings when using third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent you from using or viewing parts of the Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy policies, which may be different from those adopted by the Site, and which are therefore not responsible for these sites.